free no obligation quote/consultation
This is a type of Medicare health plan offered by a private company that contracts with Medicare. Medicare Advantage plans provide all of your Part A and Part B benefits. Medicare Advantage plans are also called Part C or Medicare Replacement plans.
Medicare Advantage Plans Include:
- Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO) - These plans have contracted providers that members must use so that the plan will pay for Medical costs.
- Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO) - These plans have both in-network and out-of-network benefits. In most cases, members save money by using contracted providers.
- Private Fee-for-Service Plans (PFFS) - The cost structure of the health plan determines how much it will pay doctors, other healthcare providers, and hospitals, and how much you must pay when you get care.
- Special Needs Plans (SNP) - SNPs limit membership to people with specific diseases or characteristics. Medicare SNPs tailor their benefits, provider choices, and drug formularies to best meet the specific needs of the groups they serve.
- Most Medicare services are covered through the plan.
- Medicare services aren't paid for by original Medicare.
Contact us if you need a Medicare Advantage plan for you or a loved one. Based in Dallas, Texas, we proudly serve clients throughout Texas and Kansas City Metro.